Sun. Salt. Water. Sand. Great elements if you're at the beach. However, falling from the sky or churned up from the roads, they can impact your Scion's good looks and long-term value. Scion offers three levels of professional detailing carried out in an environmentally sensitive manner by trained detailing specialists.
- Meticulous hand washing and drying of the exterior including door and trunk openings.
- Detailed interior cleaning that includes vacuuming of seats, carpets and floor mats, plus cleaning of glass and instrument panel.
- Deodorizing of the passenger compartment.
- Detailed inspection report of vehicle interior and exterior.
- Cars: $ 29.95 + tax
- Trucks: $ 34.95 + tax
Includes all DELUXE items PLUS:
- Power wash of wheels, inner fender and under carriage.
- Vacuuming of trunk.
- Shampooing of floor mats, and spot shampooing of stains (subject to inspection)
- Two-step paint restoration process to eliminate minor paint imperfections and restore factory paint finish lustre. Includes machine polishing and Scion paint finish sealant.
- Treatment of interior and exterior rubber and vinyl trim.
- Lubrication of locks and hinges.
- Cars: $ 89.95 + tax
- Trucks: $ 109.95 + tax
Includes all PREMIUM items PLUS:
- Shampoo and degreasing of engine compartment and lower body
- Three-step paint restoration process to eliminate minor paint imperfections and restore factory paint finish lustre. Includes environmental residue removal.
- Complete interior shampoo of fabric seats, carpets, mats, and door panels.
- Application of fabric protectant on passenger compartment fabrics.
- Cars: $ 189.95 + tax
- Trucks: $ 229.95 + tax